One of the areas that is very important for every matchmaking business is marketing. In this post, we will go over the key features of the SmartMatchApp Matchmaking CRM web form.
Let’s start with the basics of creating a web form for the matchmaking database.
The most important elements in creating matchmaking CRM web forms are:
1. Ability to customize your web form with fields and choices, matchmaking database properties such as required fields, photos, help text and more
2. Creating an unlimited number of web forms for all of your marketing campaigns and landing pages
Additional matchmaking CRM web form options available to you:
3. Create custom tags/lists for each form to find and easily reference the profiles generated by each form on your website
4. Receive a customized email notification when each form is submitted containing a link for you to immediately view the submitted profile in the matchmaking CRM
5. Customize an automated, personal reply after each form submission, branded with your logo and signature
6. Direct your client to, or provide a custom link to your SmartMatchApp Login page where your client can create a password to access and update their profile and upload photos
7. Brand and stylize your web forms to look seamless in your website
Get more visits and better conversions on your website
SmartMatchApp’s own Web Design, Marketing and Optimization studio, SmartNext www.smartnextstudio.com offers a number of services to help you get more traffic and conversions for your matchmaking business.
Modern, result-driven websites
Conversion-optimized UI / UX Design
Technical and strategic SEO service
Pay-per-click Adwords campaigns
Web Admin and Security Support
Seamless integration with SmartMatchApp Matchmaking CRM software
Here are some of our latest web projects that are successfully generating traffic and conversion for our professional matchmakers in different industries. Customer references available upon your request!
Please feel very free to contact us as always, we are here to help!