Did you know that you can instantly view and sort your matchmaking database in many ways useful for you?
No matter which way you prefer to sort your clients’ data, you can create a custom view within our matchmaking CRM.
This powerful feature allows you to manipulate your data in a way that works best for you at any given time and for any given objective.
Here’s how it works:
From the Clients Section click Actions and then Create View.
Name your view and from here you are able to manipulate data to create a view that works for you.
Once your field has been selected, you’ll then have the added option of sorting in a number of ways:
Some additional benefits of this feature within our matchmaking software include:
- Create any number of Clients' views
- Create your favorite Default View
- Add as many fields you need to each View. You can choose to see, for example, Creation Date, Phone Number, Email Address, or any other custom field on one view and something else in another view
- Sort your matchmaking database at any time First or Last Names, by Creation Date or by the Last Viewed... and preset how you want the clients to be sorted for each view.
- To edit a View Name or to delete a View Name go to Settings / Client / Search and Views
Read more in our help article: Clients / Custom Client View Settings